As exclusive suppliers to the Australia and New Zealand markets, we’re proud to offer the IBOS Crawler Camera System. In this demo video we get up close with the machines and show you the main features in action.
Brent Wiggins, our head of Operations and Research & Development, demonstrates the CamBoss controller, which is a portable unit, the CamBoss 150 Tractor, the smaller CamBoss 100 tractor and the Navi 200 Automatic Reel.
Key features for The IBOS Crawler Camera System
- CamBoss powered tractor cameras for main sewer and stormwater inspections
- Systems available for pipe monitoring of diameters 100 to 1800 millimetre pipes
- Can be portable or integrated into a vehicle fit out
- Ergonomic and easy to operate
- With rotating and pivoting camera heads, the complete pipe can be monitored in detail
- Fully compatible with WinCam reporting software
- Cost effective pipe asset inspection and reporting
- Easy and cost effective to maintain and repair
- Fully modular units, allowing many various options to be easily adapted
So if you're a council, water authority or a contractor looking for a reliable crawler camera system, give us a call on 1800 816 830 and we can talk you through the best options for you.