RANGER R40D Trailer Jetting System
Trailer Mounted Jetters
RATE THIS PRODUCT
|ENGINE||46 HP KUBOTA 2.2L FOUR CYLINDER WATER COOLED DIESEL ENGINE.|
|PUMP||UDOR TRIPLEX CERAMIC PISTON PUMP|
HEAVY DUTY DIRECT DRIVE HYDRAULIC POWERED STEEL HOSE REEL WITH 180° PIVOTING AND MULTI POINT LOCKING. HYDRAULIC LEAVER CONTROLS ON BOTH SIDES OF THE REEL.
|JETTING HOSE||150M X 1/2"|
HEAVY DUTY DUEL AXLE TRAILER, FABRICATED FROM RHS AND HOT DIP GALVANIZED, COMPLETE WITH LED LIGHTING AND READY FOR REGO.
TRAILER FITTED WITH LT245/75R16 TYRES, STEEL RIMS, SPARE TYRE, PARK BRAKE AND JOCKEY WHEEL.
REAR REEL MOUNTED ENGINE CONTROL PANEL WITH ENGINE PROTECTIONS.
|WATER TANK||800 L POLY - UV STABILISED|
|FUEL TANK||45 L DIESEL|
|DIMENSIONS||(L) 4175 X (W) 1895 X (H) 1645|
The RANGER R40D Trailer jetter is designed & manufactured in Australia to suite Australian conditions. These units are designed primarily for smaller remote water authorities & councils, to clear sewer & storm water lines up to 500mm in diameter and can easily be towed by a 4x4 ute or small truck. These units come with an impressive performances of 53 L/min @ 4000 PSI and are driven by a reliable KUBOTA 2.2L four cylinder engine.
Standard Remote with 350m range
hydraulic powered steel hose reel with 180 ° pivot
Weather proof engine enclosure
Kubota 46hp 2.2L four cylinder diesel engine
- Industrial Kubota water cooled diesel engine offers superior reliability and long service life.
- Industrial UDOR triplex ceramic triplex piston run dry protected pump for trouble free long service life. Made in Italy.
- Impressive performance, Ideal for Industrial/council and commercial plumbing use, able to run large hydraulic root saws & chain flail nozzles.
- Engine enclosed in a weather proof cover with service access panels. Single side servicing.
- H/D box section duel axle trailer is compact and Easy to tow and handle.
- Trailer chassis is hot dip galvanized for superior resistance to stone chips and corrosion. 5 year structural warranty on Trailer chassis.
- Heavy Duty duel axle suspension designed to cope with rough roads and off-road applications often encountered by regional councils.
- 800L poly rotational moulded water tank with anti-siphon fill pipe.
- Direct drive Hydraulic powered hose reel with 180° swivel base and locking system and speed control.
- Reel mounted control pane.
- 2 x TIG welded aluminium tool boxes powder coated.
- Large 45L fuel tank for long operation.
- 24 Month warranty/service backup Australia wide, for peace of mind.
- 100% Designed and Manufactured in Australia to suite Australian conditions.